HIGH RISE SERVICE COMES DOWN TO EARTH
THE IFO STORY
With 75 years of combined experience amongst our Leadership Team, IFO remains committed to serving our clients with the utmost integrity and focused on service tailored to each client’s needs. IFO continues to operate out of New York’s capital city. From this centralized location we’re able to serve our clients in all major cities, with the added benefits of a lower cost of operation and a stable, well-educated workforce.
PRIVACY MATTERS TO US AS MUCH AS IT DOES TO YOU
IFO AT A GLANCE
- CONCENTRATED: A tight team of integrity-bound professionals.
- EXPERIENCED: Our client service team members have an average of 20 years of industry experience amongst themselves.
- EDUCATED: Along with experience, IFO places a high importance on education. One third of our office holds a Master’s degree or higher.
- LICENSED & CERTIFIED: Half of IFO’s staff also carry professional certifications or licensure.
- FAMILIES: A select group of high net worth families. Each with their own, tailored degree of service provided.
- BIG BUSINESS: The families we serve require high-level planning. The industry titans we serve extend from retail outlets to Wall Street itself.
- LONG-TERM: We take pride in our long-term relationships. The average tenure amongst our clients is more than a decade.
- INDEPENDENCE: We are not beholden to outside ownership interests so we are committed to serving the best interests of our clients
- INTEGRITY: We are a fee-only advisory firm and aim to operate free of conflict.
- OPENNESS: Transparent pricing structures means no surprises. The size of your portfolio does not drive our relationship. We charge a retainer for our services. That means no by-the-clock, “nickel and dime” billing practices.
- DIVERSITY: Our team’s various backgrounds means we’ve seen it all, and done it with excellence.
- EXECUTION: We are a single point of contact for your personal financial planning needs. We get it done. No bureaucracy here - our clients are our focus.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Together we help our clients oversee the growth, budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting of their wealth.
- ESTATE PLANNING: We guide our clients in transferring their wealth over generations. While we don’t practice law, we will work with your lawyers to ensure that your estate plan is practical, and tax-efficient.
- INVESTMENT ADVISORY: At IFO we provide an asset allocation strategy that’s reviewed regularly. Any new ideas are brought directly to you. Additionally, we oversee and monitor your investment managers.
- TRANSACTION ADVISORY AND NEGOTIATION: We will negotiate contracts on your behalf (planes, real estate, financing, etc.).
- INCOME TAX PLANNING, PREPARATION, AND COMPLIANCE.